Are you ready to own? Even during these trying times, The Dream of Homeownership is still very real to so many!
This introductory session will provide a First Time HomeBuyer with all of the information needed to begin their journey home!
Here is what we cover to get you ready for homeownership
- Preparing a Budget for Homeownership
- Understanding Credit
- Applying For Down Payment Assistance (First Time Homebuyers Programs)
- Role of a Mortgage Lender
- Role of a Realtor
- Role of a Title Company
- Complete a Monthly Family Budget
- Review your credit report
At the end of the introductory course, you will be invited to a one-on-one consultation with our HUD Certified Homeownership Experts!
What Will You Learn?
- Learn how to prepare a budget that leads to homeownership
- Gain insight into your credit score and understand how credit works
- Discover the steps to stake to apply for and obtain down payment assistance
- Learn the role a mortgage lender plays in your pathway to homeownership
- Learn the role a Realtor plays in the home buying journey
- Learn the role a Title company plays in the closing on the deal of your first home
Introduction To Homeownership
Miami Dade County Income Affidavit